The Grand Marlin has established specific sanitation measures and enacted social distancing guidelines, recommended by the CDC, to ensure the safety and confidence of both our team members and guests.
Employee Screenings & Health Practices:
• We will be screening our team members daily, prior to work, satisfying all CDC requirements.
• All team members will be required to wear disposable face masks and gloves while on premise.
Enhanced Sanitizing and Disinfecting:
• All high-touchpoint areas are regularly being cleaned and sanitized, including door handles, tables, chairs, condiments, restrooms, etc.
• All menus are disposed of after individual use.
• We are now 3P America certified. The certification includes eliminating all surface-level pathogens using a non-toxic spray technology.
• We are still at limited capacity but we are also accepting walk-in guests.
• Directional walkways have been enacted to promote social distancing practices throughout the restaurant, and dining room tables have been reconfigured for social distancing.
• We continue to offer our current a’ la carte options for those who prefer carry out service.
As always, our mission at The Grand Marlin is to provide a quality, chef-driven dining experience to all our guests. We look forward to serving you soon. Thank you for your continued support and trust.